Wednesday 20 March 2013

W.i.P. - Wednesday Already?

Week's been busy so far with life (and more snow) and nothing crafty to show for, but the kind comments and love my HST quilt top has received have been exhilarating. Thank you so much! Go check out more pics here, if you haven't already.



Finishes - 0
totally untragic because of my quilt top finish!

Ongoing Projects - 3
EPP hexies - 52 finished flowers + 14 nearly-theres
baby things
Grecian Waters HST quilt - finished the top!

Stalled Projects - 1
EPP parallelograms/stars

Planning Stage - 2
Wedding Anniversary quilt
Quilt for the husband - I might have come up with the design! More on that soon.

Happy sewing!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

  1. I love the HST quilt top .. lovely colors & the hearts are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt and windy winter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely HST quilt. Loved seeing the pictures! And hearing about the part, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it is so gorgeous! I have quilt envy. Somehow I missed your last post. I think you chose a fab layout. It really is a stunner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep thinking Winter Solstice when I see this, and that peakaboo light reinforces that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful HST top! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a thread trail back to find this quilty goodness ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to start on something similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Go for it - the work really pays off. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.