Friday 8 March 2013

Thank Goodness I've Finished Cutting These Squares

I love the colours for my latest quilt so much that I just have to share more pics!

From this...


...to this...


... some gratuitous close-ups of the gorgeous colours and shading...


...to finally this...


...300 beautifully coloured 5'' squares to be turned into half square triangles...no daylight shot but still so gorgeous...


...and some very pretty scraps...

Happy sewing and stay tuned for my blogiversary post tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh yes so so pretty! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors! I can't wait to see your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting is my second favorite step actually (after planning lol!). :) I love seeing all those beautiful blues stack together like this. I'm looking forward to seeing how these will come together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.