Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Stash

Sometimes you don't take a break but the break takes you. I cut down my online time and, first thing, the sniffles take over. As in proper sore throat, runny nose, dizzy spells,... as in needing bed rest. Ah well, that's life. Guess I was hanging on for too long. I'm so much better now, though, as is my head. I'm even getting things done that I hope to show you soon. How fab, the break is paying off! Thank you for having my back, friends. Makes it much easier.


I've also freed the recent addition to my special Australian stash from Customs. So so pretty. I'm pretty sure a new handbag is in order. And with that I'm off again, easing back on soon.

Happy sewing!

Linking up with Fiona.


4 comments:

  1. Those will make a fabulous hand bag! Glad your break helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh glad that you are on the mend! Colds and flus are horrid!

    Love the new fabrics - perfect for a handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find such good fabric from Australia? Sorry to hear you ve been ill. We are expecting a bad flu season here this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are much better. Who do you use for your Australian fabrics - I like those tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.