Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Stash #19

I spent a dull weekend in bed sleeping off a nasty cold but that's rather dull to talk about, isn't it? I'd rather look at the latest pretty additions to my stash and fantasise about the things I'm currently making as well as take a look at yours and fantasise some more. Come on and join the fun over at Molli's.

Alexander Henry - Heath in blue, Frau Tulpe Design - Circles in teal, Kokka - turquoise dots on brown

Happy Sunday and happy sewing!

Molli Sparkles

2 comments:

  1. All three of your new fabrics delight my senses. Do you have a plan yet? I'm cogitating a project in the blues and have pulled and put back three times and still haven't settled completely. I look forward to seeing what you do with this luscious bundle and its accompanying fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, pretty blues, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.