Wednesday 17 July 2013

W.i.P. - For the Echo Lovers

No change concerning the stats, just some shifting from ongoing to stalled to ease my mind, but some definite progress with two projects. First, I posted a pic of my nearly finished summer dress on Sunday. Can't wait to wear it soon.

Second, there's the anniversary quilt. I've finished the first of three sections as well as a third of the other two each.


Here's the bottom right corner piece. It didn't fit into the other pic.


This top is coming together nicely and quickly. Guess I should order batting soon and make up my mind about backing. Maybe an all turquoise backing? Maybe a print? At the end of the day, there's a deadline to meet (a year ago today I had my final wedding dress fitting!) and I think I might be making a trip to Ikea soon in an effort to score some nice but cheaper fabric.

Stats

Finishes - 0

Ongoing Projects - 6
Anniversary quilt - see above
Fish & HSTs
square baby quilt
Red Riding - quilting is making progress


cushion cover for the husband
Summer dress 1

Stalled Projects - 3
Grecian Waters/Emerald HST quilt - finished the top! - stalled until deadline project have been dealt with
EPP hexies
EPP parallelograms/stars - once more stalled

Planning Stage - 2
Summer dress 2 - Darling Ranges pattern has arrived
Skirt

Happy sewing!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

9 comments:

  1. Looks pretty da*n good to me ;-) And may I suggest a shopping trip (together?) to the market instead of Ikea? Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its taking shape beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, I think I nice, small print would look lovely on the back!

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, my post is here if you have time to stop by :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/07/wip-july-17th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Echo quilt will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an Echo lover and this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I like how the widths vary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.