Sunday 5 October 2014

Baby's First Dress(es) #1

I've made a head-start on these dresses using Made by Rae's Geranium Dress pattern which she offers for free in size 0-3 months. Too cute and so simple to make.


That is when you don't mix up your skirt fabrics during a photo session which makes you doubt your original choice of fabrics for tops and skirts. My green swallows dress...


...would also look way cute with these strings of pearls on blue.


And this dreamy blue fox dress...


... wouldn't look too shabby if the foxes dreamt on a slope of green grass, either.


Aaaah...why?? Well, I suppose it's best to call it a day and return to my knitting for the evening rather than rush this.


Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, so cute. I can't believe that your little one hasn't been born yet and you're already sewing for her - my eldest is six and I still haven't sewn her a dress! (Fancy dress doesn't count) Good on you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you're a no-reply commenter I'll reply on the blog so please check back.